Don’t you hate that moment when your hair-tie springs too far and snaps! 😑 These are the moments when I wish I had carried my little bag filled with my everyday “lady necessities”.
I try to be as simple as possible. Sometimes, my purse can be a bit too overwhelming – lets face it, being a woman has it’s luggage. By that I mean, we carry our little nessary items to get us through the day. Feeling refreshed, happy, in control and (as my husband says; sarcastically) on fleek!!
I’ll keep this short and sweet! My little hygiene bag goes everywhere with me! My most embarrassing moment was when I had to ask my husbands friends for a pad because I had just started my period while we were out on a motorcycle event in San Diego. It was 6am and we were stuck at a gas station with no mini market and I needed something quickly.
My 10 Must have Women Items!
- Tampons/Pads/Liners – you just never know!
- Hair Tie – lots of them.
- Mini Travel Size deodorant – you have no idea how many times I’ve saved my husband from becoming the stinky B.O. man
- Oil Absorbing Sheets – when I do wear make-up, I tend to get a little extra oily, I like to clean that up real quick.
- Bobby Pins – we can never have enough.
- Mascara for those touch ups
- Lip Moisturizers or Lip Gloss to keep your lips extra hydrated (chapped lips are gross)
- Powder Foundation to quickly touch up, leave the big make-up bag at home.
- Travel size hygiene bag
- GUM!!! Stinky breath is unattractive.
I’ll give you a bonus: Number 11 would be a travel size body spray or perfume to make sure you always smell extra “fancy” as Sonny says. Are there specific items you carry in your purse or travel bag?